Post Your Crushes Thread 3.0

Oh, so THAT'S his name.
wink.png

Morgan and Justin sittin' in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G, first comes love, then comes marriage, I forget how the last part goes!

Haha, I had a crush on a cowboy named Justin once, but we were like 7.
tongue.png

My crush is on a boy named Eli but I never get to see him any more.
hmm.png
I know how it goes, but its the perverted highschool version.....

I have a sort of (actually a MAJOR crush) on a nice kid at my PE class. We stopped going for 4 weeks, and he doesn't seem himself. He doesn't remember me, he doesn't talk to me much, no matter how often I make conversation, and he and I don't jole anymore.

He's a black afrcican american, and I'm a white pure redneck. Does he feel awkward, now, or something? I really want to be with him, but I think he doesn't...
hit.gif

Haha. Speaking of perverted. Freshman english class is reading about Romeo and Juliet. After we read it we watched the movie. the teacher skipped a certain part, so being all of our natural pervert selves, we go to youtube to see that part. Long story short every single freshman saw a 16 year old boys butt and a topless 14 year old girl.....

Oh, so THAT'S his name. ;)

Morgan and Justin sittin' in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G, first comes love, then comes marriage, I forget how the last part goes!

Haha, I had a crush on a cowboy named Justin once, but we were like 7. :p

My crush is on a boy named Eli but I never get to see him any more. :/

I know how it goes, but its the perverted highschool version.....

The mods would probably prefer if we stick to the innocent second-grade version...............and everyone else probably would too. ._.

Haha. Speaking of perverted. Freshman english class is reading about Romeo and Juliet. After we read it we watched the movie. the teacher skipped a certain part, so being all of our natural pervert selves, we go to youtube to see that part. Long story short every single freshman saw a 16 year old boys butt and a topless 14 year old girl.....
ep.gif
hmm.png

Quote: Yes,that's his name. He is cute and pretty awesome. :)

Nice song Piper. ;) This is probably pay back for when I was picking on you! haha

haha! When I was 7 I had a crush on Bird (cowboy's nickname) and he was like in his 20s haha I really liked him,he was awesome.
tongue.png

Piper & Eli sittin in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G :D

Oh my goodness........my 6 year old sister has a HUGE crush on this cute country boy named Cole.....Cole is my age. ._. hahaha
lol.png

I have a sort of (actually a MAJOR crush) on a nice kid at my PE class. We stopped going for 4 weeks, and he doesn't seem himself. He doesn't remember me, he doesn't talk to me much, no matter how often I make conversation, and he and I don't jole anymore.

He's a black afrcican american, and I'm a white pure redneck. Does he feel awkward, now, or something? I really want to be with him, but I think he doesn't...
hit.gif
Why won't anyone help?

Yes,that's his name. He is cute and pretty awesome. :)

Nice song Piper. ;) This is probably pay back for when I was picking on you! haha

haha! When I was 7 I had a crush on Bird (cowboy's nickname) and he was like in his 20s haha I really liked him,he was awesome.
tongue.png

Piper & Eli sittin in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G :D

Oh my goodness........my 6 year old sister has a HUGE crush on this cute country boy named Cole.....Cole is my age. ._. hahaha
lol.png
Sometimes my deranged mind wanders and i end up looking at dudes. Once i realize, i have a friend slap me across the face. :hmm

Back
Top Bottom