Post Your Crushes Thread 3.0

I have a sort of (actually a MAJOR crush) on a nice kid at my PE class. We stopped going for 4 weeks, and he doesn't seem himself. He doesn't remember me, he doesn't talk to me much, no matter how often I make conversation, and he and I don't jole anymore. He's a black afrcican american, and I'm a white pure redneck. Does he feel awkward, now, or something? I really want to be with him, but I think he doesn't...
hit.gif
Why won't anyone help?
Maybe he just lost interest? Try talking to him. He'll either like you or he won't, but if you talk to him at least you won't drive yourself crazy thinking about it. I'm not sure why you included that he's black and you're white, since that shouldn't really matter. :/

My crush is a farm boy named Justin. <3

Oh, so THAT'S his name. ;)

Morgan and Justin sittin' in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G, first comes love, then comes marriage, I forget how the last part goes!

Haha, I had a crush on a cowboy named Justin once, but we were like 7. :p

My crush is on a boy named Eli but I never get to see him any more. :/

Yes,that's his name. He is cute and pretty awesome. :)

Nice song Piper. ;) This is probably pay back for when I was picking on you! haha

haha! When I was 7 I had a crush on Bird (cowboy's nickname) and he was like in his 20s haha I really liked him,he was awesome. :p  

Piper & Eli sittin in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G :D

Oh my goodness........my 6 year old sister has a HUGE crush on this cute country boy named Cole.....Cole is my age. ._. hahaha :lol:

Oh yeah, I'm definitely going to get my revenge on you. ;)

Maybe he just lost interest? Try talking to him. He'll either like you or he won't, but if you talk to him at least you won't drive yourself crazy thinking about it.

I'm not sure why you included that he's black and you're white, since that shouldn't really matter. :/

Hey, why have you not responded to my PM?

Because I'm very easily distracted. :p Just a minute........

Back
Top Bottom