Post Your Crushes Thread 3.0

There are reasons guys like girls like that anyhow. They don't always always like women that feel they have to work so hard to prove that they are tough. Most guys like femininity to feel like they are needed for things like protection and security for their gal. I agree a girl can push it too wimpy and pathetic... but just kick back, be yourself the right guy will love you for who you are. No need to prove anything. I myself am a tomboy, but I know how to clean up and be feminine as well. Find some balance and be happy. Your young anyhow and have a lot of time. :) *hugs*
goodpost.gif

My crush is kinda strange. He's quirky around most people, but when he's with me and my friend (whom I shall not name) he's flipping irresistable. He's a gamer, but he's also an archer (like myself) and is very protective. Ex:

*we are arguing with someone random over a website*

(not going to reveal the username) : Shut up, TechnoCat (different username there, and I think if I put that one here that he will find it). You're just a stupid girl who is most likely just a skank with a controller, not a true gamer. And you think you're a good archer?! Hahaha, I'm sure you can't even hit a target. You think you're tough? I'd like you to TRY and fight me off!!!

Me: *doesn't reply, took a hard hit with this one, like a bullet to the stomach*
Then my crush gets REALLY mad, like he KNEW that hurt and replied with this:

Him: Don't you dare talk to her like that!!! Do you know who she is?! She is the girl who will kick your (cussing censored) in anything! Brilliant, hardcore, dangerous and tough. You're most likely just an insecure (cussing censored) who doesn't know how to do anything but troll people who you know you will start battles with!!! I don't ever want to hear you degrade (my name here) again because you'll have to hear from me.

My crush is kinda strange. He's quirky around most people, but when he's with me and my friend (whom I shall not name) he's flipping irresistable. He's a gamer, but he's also an archer (like myself) and is very protective. Ex:

*we are arguing with someone random over a website*

(not going to reveal the username) : Shut up, TechnoCat (different username there, and I think if I put that one here that he will find it). You're just a stupid girl who is most likely just a skank with a controller, not a true gamer. And you think you're a good archer?! Hahaha, I'm sure you can't even hit a target. You think you're tough? I'd like you to TRY and fight me off!!!

Me: *doesn't reply, took a hard hit with this one, like a bullet to the stomach*
Then my crush gets REALLY mad, like he KNEW that hurt and replied with this:

Him: Don't you dare talk to her like that!!! Do you know who she is?! She is the girl who will kick your (cussing censored) in anything! Brilliant, hardcore, dangerous and tough. You're most likely just an insecure (cussing censored) who doesn't know how to do anything but troll people who you know you will start battles with!!! I don't ever want to hear you degrade (my name here) again because you'll have to hear from me.
th.gif
OHMYGOD. I found someone(the defender) with my same attitude! I think him and i would get along.

STUPID HAWK GOT ANOTHER CHICKEN :(((((((((((((((( could i shoot him with a bb gun not to kill him but sting him so he'll learn not to mess with my birds again ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh *back to raging* UGHHHHHHHHHHHHOTRJHUIYJKO,JFGHOTY STUPID IDIOT okay back sorry still mad/upset about finding my sister's pullet willow died

STUPID HAWK GOT ANOTHER CHICKEN :(((((((((((((((( could i shoot him with a bb gun not to kill him but sting him so he'll learn not to mess with my birds again ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh *back to raging* UGHHHHHHHHHHHHOTRJHUIYJKO,JFGHOTY STUPID IDIOT okay back sorry still mad/upset about finding my sister's pullet willow died
i often do that, to keep the buggers away.

Back
Top Bottom