Post Your Crushes Thread 3.0

LOL My Horse hated my husband when he showed up on the scene.   Ransom would not let my man pet him, ide him, nothing. He would scowl and glare. and Ransom is a sweet horse!  Took him 5 years to accept my husband.
haha. Me and Blake have been together for 2 years and Bandit still refuses to have anything to do with him

I feel like the worst horse mother in the whole world... *sigh* It's Lil Mitzi again. The poor mare has been through so much lately, and I'll post photos (eventually) to prove it.
Her retina in one of her eyes is breaking down and falling apart. I really feel like the world is coming down on me. I'm staying awake around-the-clock to give her the shots she needs every hour and I have the vet do it while I'm at school, then I stay with her all night... guys, I'm so exhausted. I haven't slept a wink since Wednesday. If I snap at anyone, please forgive me. I'm just exhausted and I need the sleep. I'm terrified for my baby girl.

I feel like the worst horse mother in the whole world... *sigh* It's Lil Mitzi again. The poor mare has been through so much lately, and I'll post photos (eventually) to prove it.
Her retina in one of her eyes is breaking down and falling apart. I really feel like the world is coming down on me. I'm staying awake around-the-clock to give her the shots she needs every hour and I have the vet do it while I'm at school, then I stay with her all night... guys, I'm so exhausted. I haven't slept a wink since Wednesday. If I snap at anyone, please forgive me. I'm just exhausted and I need the sleep. I'm terrified for my baby girl.
hugs.gif
I'm so sorry Techno.
sad.png

The vet has promised to stay up and treat her for today and tomorrow. I'm so thankful, I need the sleep, even if it's for two days. Her condition isn't getting better or worse. But Lil Mitzi is being great and VERY strong about this whole thing. I keep an eye saver mask on her (she can still see out of her other eye so she can see through the mask.) and I still hand-walk her around the farm so her leg doesn't go stiff again. She's taking the shots and treatments without protest and I've switched two horses stalls: Angel and Buttercup have switched so Angel can be next to Lil Mitzi.

The vet has promised to stay up and treat her for today and tomorrow. I'm so thankful, I need the sleep, even if it's for two days. Her condition isn't getting better or worse. But Lil Mitzi is being great and VERY strong about this whole thing. I keep an eye saver mask on her (she can still see out of her other eye so she can see through the mask.) and I still hand-walk her around the farm so her leg doesn't go stiff again. She's taking the shots and treatments without protest and I've switched two horses stalls: Angel and Buttercup have switched so Angel can be next to Lil Mitzi.
I'm so sorry you have to go through this and I hope your mare gets better. I put #PrayersforLilMitzi in my siggy :)

Back
Top Bottom