Post Your Crushes Thread 3.0

I just spent the whole day with Blake working cattle, we found a stray cat out in the mountains, quite a mystery but now it's laying in a box next to our fireplace and Blake's feeding it. He is so kind <3
Awwww he suonds so perfect! XD what a guy.

Quote: Not real perfect when he used to be a juvenile delinquent :p But then my family "adopted" him and now he's near perfect ;)
I am referring to now :p LOL and not a perfect person, just a perfect type of guy to be with :p he he Well I am glad you adopted him, people need that.

Quote: Not real perfect when he used to be a juvenile delinquent :p But then my family "adopted" him and now he's near perfect ;)
I am referring to now :p LOL and not a perfect person, just a perfect type of guy to be with :p he he Well I am glad you adopted him, people need that.
Ah I see ;) Why yes he is perfect. Well he gambles a little but I'm trying to get him off of that.

The infamous picture hiding, Yes I have a lot of friends that way :p

Well get that gambling under control LOL. I admit I a few times a year buy a lottery ticket, but I don't see that as problematic. I did get $12 back once ha ha

I am praying Techno :) I have no room in my siggy left. But I am supporting you *hugs*

Back
Top Bottom