Post Your Crushes Thread 3.0

Here's the main man in my life.
GetAttachment.aspx
Lol. Isn't he precious?

My community profile picture (which I completely forget about) suddenly reminded me of this:

0.jpg

Go home, Rasputin. You're drunk.

You have seen her before in order to have a crush on her haven't you?  Make a point of trying.  Is you know where she lives you can leave location clues (notes) ;)  like a secret admirer thing. Send her on a scavenger hunt lol.  You can have fun with that one and she would see your effort. The wort that could happen ... she says no to you. well is no different then  never having the gnads to try.  Either option you don't get her.. but if you try you do have the possible outcome of.. success ;)  never hurts to try.   My ma decided to try.  he was my first kiss and 9 months later the wedding march :p
Ok, thanks! :)

Guyyyyyys! Oh my god I'm so happy right now. I absolutely love all of you so much omg <33333

THERE IS HOPE FOR MY LIL MITZI
THANK THE GODDESSES
THERE IS HOPE

Let me back up.

So Lil Mitzi is learning her way around with one eye, so I decided: "Why not hand-walk her around the arena, and then see how she does on a lunge line, then ride her if she's comfortable on the lunge line."
AND I ENDED UP DOING WALK-TROT-CANTER AND JUMPING AND SHE WAS SOOOOO PERFECT HER TRUST IN ME WAS UNBELIEVABLE EVEN WITH HER ONE BLIND EYE I JUST LOVE ALL OF YOU WHO SUPPORTED ME ASDFGHJKL I HAVE SEEN THE GODDESSES BLESS MY BABY GIRL
THERE IS THE POSSIBILITY THAT MY BEAUTIFUL MARE MIGHT NOT LOSE HER OTHER EYE
GUYS IM SO HAPPY IM CRYING I JuSt LOVE ALL OF YOU THANK YOU F*CKING BEAUTIFUL HUMANS (pardon my profanity please im just so happy) THAT HAVE PRAYED AND SUPPORTED HER AND ME I REALLY THINK IT HELPED SO MUCH

Last edited:
Guyyyyyys! There IS a God!!!!!1! Oh my god I'm so happy right now. I absolutely love all of you so much omg <33333

THERE TRULY IS A GOD
THERE IS HOPE

Let me back up.

So she's learning her way around with one eye, so I decided: "Why not hand-walk her around the arena, and then see how she does on a lunge line, then ride her if she's comfortable on the lunge line."
AND I ENDED UP DOING WALK-TROT-CANTER AND JUMPING AND SHE WAS SOOOOO PERFECT HER TRUST IN ME WAS UNBELIEVABLE EVEN WITH HER ONE BLIND EYE I JUST LOVE ALL OF YOU WHO SUPPORTED ME ASDFGHJKL THIS WHOLE THING HAS CHANGED MY POV ON CHRISTIANITY I HAVE SEEN GOD BLESS MY BABY GIRL
GUYS IM SO HAPPY IM CRYING I JuSt LOVE ALL OF YOU THANK YOU F*CKING BEAUTIFUL HUMANS (pardon my profanity please im just so happy) THAT HAVE PRAYED AND SUPPORTED HER AND ME I REALLY THINK IT HELPED SO MUCH

thumbsup.gif

Guyyyyyys! Oh my god I'm so happy right now. I absolutely love all of you so much omg <33333

THANK THE GODDESSES
THERE IS HOPE

Let me back up.

So Lil Mitzi is learning her way around with one eye, so I decided: "Why not hand-walk her around the arena, and then see how she does on a lunge line, then ride her if she's comfortable on the lunge line."
AND I ENDED UP DOING WALK-TROT-CANTER AND JUMPING AND SHE WAS SOOOOO PERFECT HER TRUST IN ME WAS UNBELIEVABLE EVEN WITH HER ONE BLIND EYE I JUST LOVE ALL OF YOU WHO SUPPORTED ME ASDFGHJKL I HAVE SEEN THE GODDESSES BLESS MY BABY GIRL
wee.gif
Thank God!!
hugs.gif
I'm so happy for you Techno!! YAY FOR LIL MITZI!

THANK THE GODDESSES
THERE IS HOPE

Let me back up.

Wo, wait, who's Lill Mitsui? And congrats! :)

Back
Top Bottom