Post Your Crushes Thread 3.0

For those that don't know, Lil Mitzi is my 7 yr jumper Appaloosa mare who recently contracted glaucoma in her left eye. My veterinarian and I stay up around-the-clock to treat it. She has been learning to see without her left eye, and has been GREAT about it, and I basically decided to ride her to see how she did - and it went flawlessly. I thought she'd go completely blind, however there is no trace of the disease in her right eye. So, I think, there is hope that she can still compete in shows even with her bad eye - and we might not lose her other eye at all.

For those that don't know, Lil Mitzi is my 7 yr jumper Appaloosa mare who recently contracted glaucoma in her left eye. My veterinarian and I stay up around-the-clock to treat it. She has been learning to see without her left eye, and has been GREAT about it, and I basically decided to ride her to see how she did - and it went flawlessly. I thought she'd go completely blind, however there is no trace of the disease in her right eye. So, I think, there is hope that she can still compete in shows even with her bad eye - and we might not lose her other eye at all.
Ok, good! :)

Guyyyyyys! Oh my god I'm so happy right now. I absolutely love all of you so much omg <33333

THERE IS HOPE FOR MY LIL MITZI
THANK THE GODDESSES
THERE IS HOPE

Let me back up.

So Lil Mitzi is learning her way around with one eye, so I decided: "Why not hand-walk her around the arena, and then see how she does on a lunge line, then ride her if she's comfortable on the lunge line."
AND I ENDED UP DOING WALK-TROT-CANTER AND JUMPING AND SHE WAS SOOOOO PERFECT HER TRUST IN ME WAS UNBELIEVABLE EVEN WITH HER ONE BLIND EYE I JUST LOVE ALL OF YOU WHO SUPPORTED ME ASDFGHJKL I HAVE SEEN THE GODDESSES BLESS MY BABY GIRL
THERE IS THE POSSIBILITY THAT MY BEAUTIFUL MARE MIGHT NOT LOSE HER OTHER EYE
GUYS IM SO HAPPY IM CRYING I JuSt LOVE ALL OF YOU THANK YOU F*CKING BEAUTIFUL HUMANS (pardon my profanity please im just so happy) THAT HAVE PRAYED AND SUPPORTED HER AND ME I REALLY THINK IT HELPED SO MUCH

YAAAYY! I'm sooo happy to hear that! Very very very happy for you!!
big_smile.png

Well, I've discovered my obsession. I want an Australian Penny Board sooooo bad like srsly.
I can remember skateboarding when I was 6, so many years ago. I can definitely still do it, but I want a Penny Board so bad... Someone buy me one? c:
lol just kidding but in all seriousness I would die to have one

Back
Top Bottom