Post Your Crushes Thread 3.0

My legs literally can't even right now.
So I haven't worked my ex-racehorse, Mo (formally known as Molecular) , in like 3 weeks so I was like "crap something needs to be done about that" so i got him out and worked him and adffwgjjkihrdqrjjzaq2dajbyx i literally forgot that since he's a pure thoroughbred his trot is like a trampoline... his canter is merciless but only because he has arthritis in his back left stifle. but srsly guise ugh my legs

My legs literally can't even right now.
So I haven't worked my ex-racehorse, Mo (formally known as Molecular) , in like 3 weeks so I was like "crap something needs to be done about that" so i got him out and worked him and adffwgjjkihrdqrjjzaq2dajbyx i literally forgot that since he's a pure thoroughbred his trot is like a trampoline... his canter is merciless but only because he has arthritis in his back left stifle. but srsly guise ugh my legs

Are you okay? I know how you feel i use to ride a ex-racehorse and it was not fun when i was the only one riding him and i couldn't make it out to ride for a couple days!
roll.png
it was horrible!

Good grief The ex-racehorse I rode tried to take me off the cliff.. half way had herself off to. And they are so stinking tall to ungracefully bail from. My tailbone has hated me ever since... give my my short arabians any day. hey are closer to the ground Ha ha ha.

Good grief The ex-racehorse I rode tried to take me off the cliff.. half way had herself off to. And they are so stinking tall to ungracefully bail from. My tailbone has hated me ever since... give my my short arabians any day. hey are closer to the ground Ha ha ha.
Oh I LOVED my little Arabian. <3 She was a little hothead but I loved her all the same. :( I miss her. I also miss my friend's Arabian, whom I rode for the first time on. Goodness that horse treated me like a foal. :3 She would NOT go faster than a walk, no matter how hard I pushed her. Such a sweetheart.
love.gif
And also my mom's friend's quarter horse. He was abused, so only tiny people could ride him. I fit the bill perfectly. :p Sheesh, I've loved a lot of horses.
love.gif
Okay, nevermind. I just love horses in general. <333

Last edited:
I am a sucker for Mustangs and Clydesdales. Only breeds I ever want. But my mom wants the Thoroughbreds, and my dad wants the Quarter Horses, which are okay.

Back
Top Bottom