Post Your Crushes Thread 3.0

yeah I wanna see. I ften finds it looks odd on people.. like a wig when the colors are bright.. but a few I think really pull it off. Especially purple.. its a nice color.

I hope it's just stiffness! Is he any better today?

If anything, it's worse. Today was the show and after I did 4-foot jump with him, I had to pull him out and switch him with Angel, he was just trying so hard to be good for me but after I got off, he could hardly walk. I didn't notice it had gotten so bad until the 4-foot. During the intermission, I sat in his stall and cried. I really did. I just can't believe any of it. I can't believe my beauty went (most likely non-permanently, but still) lame today. I still got 2nd place and a champion ribbon though, but I don't know if the judges just didn't know my horse's gaits and didn't notice it (thinking it was a normal thing with him) or if it was out of pity... I don't know. I really don't know about anything at all at this point.
So for now, my beauty, A Twist of Fate (aka Halahan), is lame. ;_;

This isn't the greatest picture of me, but here you go! :)

If anything, it's worse. Today was the show and after I did 4-foot jump with him, I had to pull him out and switch him with Angel, he was just trying so hard to be good for me but after I got off, he could hardly walk. I didn't notice it had gotten so bad until the 4-foot. During the intermission, I sat in his stall and cried. I really did. I just can't believe any of it. I can't believe my beauty went (most likely non-permanently, but still) lame today. I still got 2nd place and a champion ribbon though, but I don't know if the judges just didn't know my horse's gaits and didn't notice it (thinking it was a normal thing with him) or if it was out of pity... I don't know. I really don't know about anything at all at this point.
So for now, my beauty, A Twist of Fate (aka Halahan), is lame. ;_;

Awe, I'm so sorry, big big hugs, hang in there if it's temporary he'll be alright, either he has a good friend in you. that's sad, i would cry to.

Back
Top Bottom