Post Your Crushes Thread 3.0

Me:p

What about that so called "world's hottest man" dude? His name escapes me... but he's really not all that attractive whoever he is. His neck is huge and his face is kind of warped looking, like it went through the dryer a couple of times.
tongue.png
That and he waxes and has these creepy oily challah bread abs.

No tea no shade to him, though. I just needed to let that all out after having to endure people screaming and swooning over him. I'm sure he's a nice guy.

Last edited:
What about that so called "world's hottest man" dude? His name escapes me... but he's really not all that attractive whoever he is. His neck is huge and his face is kind of warped looking, like it went through the dryer a couple of times. :p That and he waxes and has these creepy oily challah bread abs.

No tea no shade to him, though. I just needed to let that all out after having to endure people screaming and swooning over him. I'm sure he's a nice guy.
is it Clint Eastwood s son?

What about that so called "world's hottest man" dude? His name escapes me... but he's really not all that attractive whoever he is. His neck is huge and his face is kind of warped looking, like it went through the dryer a couple of times. :p That and he waxes and has these creepy oily challah bread abs.

Is that Brad Pitt?

Back
Top Bottom