Post Your Crushes Thread 3.0

Okay, so, a friend of mine from the shelter group broke up with her boyfriend, who's also in the shelter group. Why is this so serious I need to post it here?

Because now I see him everyday. He is a cute guy, blonde shaggy hair, blue eyes, a rugged build... But he was her boyfriend up until now. Aside from that, I don't think he's for me. Anyways, it's become very noticeable that he is flirting... With me! :hmm

So now I have my best friend's EX-boyfriend flirting with ME! This is incredibly awkward for me! How do I deal with this without hurting the guy's feelings and making sure my friend doesn't get upset (because, yes, if she's a friend, she should understand, but sometimes it's hard to when you're hurt inside.)

So please help me out, guys! D:

Okay, so, a friend of mine from the shelter group broke up with her boyfriend, who's also in the shelter group. Why is this so serious I need to post it here?

Because now I see him everyday. He is a cute guy, blonde shaggy hair, blue eyes, a rugged build... But he was her boyfriend up until now. Aside from that, I don't think he's for me. Anyways, it's become very noticeable that he is flirting... With me! :hmm

So now I have my best friend's EX-boyfriend flirting with ME! This is incredibly awkward for me! How do I deal with this without hurting the guy's feelings and making sure my friend doesn't get upset (because, yes, if she's a friend, she should understand, but sometimes it's hard to when you're hurt inside.)

So please help me out, guys! D:
Easy.. tell him you are not interested in him in more than just a friendly way. Then in time it will cool off. I have had to divert a few. And if he persists tell her what has been going on. You can't satisfy everyone's feelings. Just give her some time to get over the breakup. You can PM me for more details if you like Hanah.

Quote: Yep, I've had a couple guys show their 'feelings' for me.
duc.gif
I wasn't interested, so I clearly showed them I wasn't. Nothing rude, I just got the point across. I don't mean to contridict Chic, she probably knows more about these things than we do, but I wouldn't go up to him and tell him you're not interested. Because..... whho knows? Maybe he's not interested in you (don't take offense from this, Hannah), maybe he's just trying to make his "EX" (gee that sounded dumb
roll.png
) jelous.

idunno.gif
I don't know if that helped, but that's the advice I'd give to one of my friends.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom