Post Your Crushes Thread 3.0

Quote: Yep, I've had a couple guys show their 'feelings' for me.
duc.gif
I wasn't interested, so I clearly showed them I wasn't. Nothing rude, I just got the point across. I don't mean to contridict Chic, she probably knows more about these things than we do, but I wouldn't go up to him and tell him you're not interested. Because..... whho knows? Maybe he's not interested in you (don't take offense from this, Hannah), maybe he's just trying to make his "EX" (gee that sounded dumb
roll.png
) jelous.

idunno.gif
I don't know if that helped, but that's the advice I'd give to one of my friends.
smile.png

I was referring to the next time he approached. And stating that you don't want the relationship to be more than friendly just sets a standard ;)

She is, I couldn't go with mom to the hospital she was transported to, but The mom got to finally hold her today so that's good. I will probably go down tomorrow, I hope so.

I will use Silkies and Chic's advice for different scenarios. He's not the only one. I was thinking the same thing silkies said: that maybe he's trying to make his ex jealous.

Possibly but creating a line is good and it is low for him to play the jealousy card on one if her own friends too.

Back
Top Bottom