Post Your Crushes Thread 3.0

or he really likes you. But you guys are quite young. Best not get into the unstable emotional drama yet. Start our at an age where you can have a better grasp on relational issues. School really screws things around.

Guys, maybe you aren't the bold type like me but at first it was a one-sided relationship with me and Blake. I liked him yet he didn't know I existed. I got him to notice me one day when I told him that he had melted cheese in his hair. Then we started to hang out in now here we are. That day when I told him about the Cheese (we capitalize it when referring to that day) is now our special day. On that day we spray cheese in our hair and run around town. Now, just tell them they've got something in their hair and it'll take off from there.

Guys, maybe you aren't the bold type like me but at first it was a one-sided relationship with me and Blake. I liked him yet he didn't know I existed. I got him to notice me one day when I told him that he had melted cheese in his hair. Then we started to hang out in now here we are. That day when I told him about the Cheese (we capitalize it when referring to that day) is now our special day. On that day we spray cheese in our hair and run around town. Now, just tell them they've got something in their hair and it'll take off from there.
Wow. Now that's a story you will tell for years to come.

Too adorable!

Yes!! Finally we got pictures that aren't full of to much equipment. My heart is stolen and I have yet to even see her in person for more than a flying second. Can't wait for tomorrow, Hope I get to go!

Yes, she was breathing issues and has an enlarged heart. Turns out though so far it's not as serious as they first thought, just need to keep an eye on her.

Yes, she was breathing issues and has an enlarged heart. Turns out though so far it's not as serious as they first thought, just need to keep an eye on her.
Will be praying for the little sweet munchkin.
hugs.gif
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom