Post Your Crushes Thread 3.0

Paul-Walker-Wallpaper-paul-walker-25716750-1024-768.jpg

He was so cute.

sad.png
RIP

Quote:
you are cute ha ha.. settle down trust me when you get married they often come faster than you want it to
big_smile.png

What if I want one now? XD

it's okay to want.. but be smart about it. I advise you hold onto that desire and wait. There are lot of babies out there right now that need loving :p

Get married ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Crush on my hubby with hair! He's always had to keep it buzzed. I talked my man in to growing his hair out while on leave. He has to lave again I wanted to cry when I had to shave it off. Good thing he liked it too. One more long deployment and I get to keep him around more
ya.gif

Quote:
you are cute ha ha.. settle down trust me when you get married they often come faster than you want it to
big_smile.png

it's okay to want.. but be smart about it. I advise you hold onto that desire and wait. There are lot of babies out there right now that need loving :p

Get married ;)
I just wanted to see your reply. XD

Of course I will.

Quote:
big_smile.png

Get married ;)
I just wanted to see your reply. XD

Of course I will.

he he well if you push me you get the whole speech XD It is poetically profound though.

Back
Top Bottom