Post Your Crushes Thread 3.0

clap.gif
Awesome

:3 Thanks Chic. Good to see you again. I might consider coming back to this site haha

Despite parents, I'm really the happiest girl ever. haha, this guy is just so sweet. The only issue we're facing is his parents want to move back to London. (yeah, he's British) But other than that, we've got no issue at all. :3 He wanted to learn how to ride horses (we met at a horse show) so I'm teaching him on my Hanovarian gelding. He's recently mastered posting a trot (his leg position needs a little work haha) and he really wants to jump. :3 He's got big dreams for the future and I absolutely love that about him. He's such a character too :3

Owl-y! :D I've missed talking to you so much!

I'm definitely going to become more active on this site, I just don't have time to RP anymore but I'll gladly chat in threads etc, if anyone was wondering :3

Last edited:
:3 Thanks Chic. Good to see you again. I might consider coming back to this site haha

Despite parents, I'm really the happiest girl ever. haha, this guy is just so sweet. The only issue we're facing is his parents want to move back to London. (yeah, he's British) But other than that, we've got no issue at all. :3 He wanted to learn how to ride horses (we met at a horse show) so I'm teaching him on my Hanovarian gelding. He's recently mastered posting a trot (his leg position needs a little work haha) and he really wants to jump. :3 He's got big dreams for the future and I absolutely love that about him. He's such a character too :3
awww :)

Back
Top Bottom