Post Your Crushes Thread 3.0

Owl you need to work on that LOL. Get out more XD

I do, I just don't interact with guys my own age LOL And I'm happy that way honestly. I'm not gonna start looking for a guy for a couple more years, when I'm legally an adult. For me, dating is all about getting married one day, and teenage love doesn't really last.

Until then I'm just gonna swoon over country boy pics LOL

If I got a secret admirer letter I would be ticked. Because I am married and that guy would be a no good (insert word here).
gig.gif

Amen.. but you can be friends and get to know them. I believe in courting a possible marriage partner. Dating is for friends not intimate relationships.

Amen.. but you can be friends and get to know them. I believe in courting a possible marriage partner. Dating is for friends not intimate relationships.
I actually dissagree.
hide.gif
I think dating is very similar to courting, IF both people involved understand the reason FOR dating. I'm with Owl. Dating should be used to get to know a person for marriage one day.

For now, my guy friends are my friends. No "who likes who" secrets with me or my friends.

I take my kids out on dates. I date my girlfriends. I dated male friends but we were 'just' friends. We have group 'dates'. And when you court.. you go on dates. But how you view the person is what makes it courting.

Back
Top Bottom