Post Your Crushes Thread 3.0

A crush is an obsession... I'm not, and was never obsessed -.-

What I meant was, I've never had a "real" crush on a guy my age. I've never wanted to kiss anyone except my cats and my chickens.

Last edited:
A crush is an obsession... I'm not, and was never obsessed -.-

What I meant was, I've never had a "real" crush on a guy my age. I've never wanted to kiss anyone except my cats and my chickens.
It can become an obsession a crush is not in its originality.

Basically a crush is when you see someone that attracts you and like it. Maybe swoon over a bit. But where it buds from there can go beyond a crush. I had them when I was a little girl. No need to make a crush more than it is ;)

It can become an obsession a crush is not in its originality. 

Basically a crush is when you see someone that attracts you and like it.  Maybe swoon over a bit.  But where it buds from there can go beyond a crush.  I had them when I was a little girl. No need to make a crush more than it is ;)

Sometimes they attract you and you don't like it

yes they can. But when you fall in love for real crushes mean little and you true crush is on you lover. :)

I just talked with my crush! I was waiting for my dad to pick me up from church and he was standing next to me, so I said, "Hi" and we actually talked for about a minute! (And then my dad showed up.) I was right in thinking that he didn't know who I was, but he asked me what my name was! So I told him, and then he introduced himself to me! (Not that he needed to.)
I'm really happy right now!

I decided to change my crush.
smile.png
.......Change?

Back
Top Bottom