Post Your Crushes Thread 3.0

I've n
Quote: Since I've never had a genuine crush, I don't know anything, so take what I say with a grain of salt, but I guess it might be possible... Somehow.
idunno.gif

Well to tell you the truth, I would slap a guy (or a girl) who said they want to change their crush (please don't take this offensively, Bossy Bantams). You don't just "change" your crush, because of you did, they weren't really your "crush".

I just talked with my crush! I was waiting for my dad to pick me up from church and he was standing next to me, so I said, "Hi" and we actually talked for about a minute! (And then my dad showed up.) I was right in thinking that he didn't know who I was, but he asked me what my name was! So I told him, and then he introduced himself to me! (Not that he needed to.)
I'm really happy right now!

AW That's adorable :3

Well to tell you the truth, I would slap a guy (or a girl) who said they want to change their crush (please don't take this offensively, Bossy Bantams). You don't just "change" your crush, because of you did, they weren't really your "crush".

I don't agree with the fact 'change'
But I would understand what he meant if he meant it by slowly beginning not to like the person and slowly liking someone else.

well, she still would be my crush if I saw a future because I havent seen her in almost a half year and also its kinda had to still like her because I've pretty much forgotten what she looked like. :/

Quote: Since I've never had a genuine crush, I don't know anything, so take what I say with a grain of salt, but I guess it might be possible... Somehow.
idunno.gif

Silks its a crush not a GF most often the other person doesn't know about the crush.

Back
Top Bottom