Post Your Crushes Thread 3.0

Quote: My Internet isn't all that great either. It goes ssssoooo ssssllllooowwww on this website, and yesterday it wouldn't even load Wikipedia. But I think it's the browser, because when I switch from Internet Explorer to Google Chrome, my Internet goes at warp speed. The only reason I don't use Google Chrome as often as I'd like to is because five minutes after surfing with it, my computer crash-dumps and restarts. And when I try to surf with Google Chrome again it tells me it's stopped working. .____.

My Internet isn't all that great either. It goes ssssoooo ssssllllooowwww on this website, and yesterday it wouldn't even load Wikipedia. But I think it's the browser, because when I switch from Internet Explorer to Google Chrome, my Internet goes at warp speed. The only reason I don't use Google Chrome as often as I'd like to is because five minutes after surfing with it, my computer crash-dumps and restarts. And when I try to surf with Google Chrome again it tells me it's stopped working. .____.

Yeah I feel you.BYC barely loads but not enough to post pictures and all my apps won't work just ugh. -_- Irritating and videos even 5 second long ones won't load.

Back
Top Bottom