Quote:
Thank you. *massive hug*

np, i don't know what i did, but np
lol.png

You don't stare.

Quote:
np, i don't know what i did, but np
lol.png

You dont stare! Thats what you did! You dot realize how much girls hate guys stareing.

from all the guy propaganda i hear our there, if a guy stares but looks away when the girl notices, the girl thinks the guy is weak
and if the guy continues to stare when the girl notices him, the girl thinks hes a creeper.

Quote:
You dont stare! Thats what you did! You dot realize how much girls hate guys stareing.

from all the guy propaganda i hear our there, if a guy stares but looks away when the girl notices, the girl thinks the guy is weak
and if the guy continues to stare when the girl notices him, the girl thinks hes a creeper.

Interesting

Quote:
Hunting is awsome! (I go hunting.)

You should just be like "Hey, you wanna go to ____ on _____?" Just say it right out in a cheerful voice. And don't clear your throat in front of her unless you absolutely have to. (Clear your throat beforehand.) If she says "yes" just say "I'll meet you there at __ / I'll pick you up at __." If she says "no" just say "Ok that's fine. I'll talk to you later."
smile.png

IKR!

Okay thanks for the help.

Quote:
Hunting is awsome! (I go hunting.)

You should just be like "Hey, you wanna go to ____ on _____?" Just say it right out in a cheerful voice. And don't clear your throat in front of her unless you absolutely have to. (Clear your throat beforehand.) If she says "yes" just say "I'll meet you there at __ / I'll pick you up at __." If she says "no" just say "Ok that's fine. I'll talk to you later."
smile.png

IKR!

Okay thanks for the help.

What do you hunt? I hunt deer and squirrels. My bro wants to take me coyote hunting.

Back
Top Bottom