Post Your Crushes Thread 3.0

Quote:
You dont stare! Thats what you did! You dot realize how much girls hate guys stareing.

from all the guy propaganda i hear our there, if a guy stares but looks away when the girl notices, the girl thinks the guy is weak
and if the guy continues to stare when the girl notices him, the girl thinks hes a creeper.

If it's a cute guy it might not be creepy.
tongue.png

Quote:
from all the guy propaganda i hear our there, if a guy stares but looks away when the girl notices, the girl thinks the guy is weak
and if the guy continues to stare when the girl notices him, the girl thinks hes a creeper.

If it's a cute guy it might not be creepy.
tongue.png

To me, it's almost always creepy. It's probably because I'm not attracted to a lot of guys...

Quote:
What do you hunt? I hunt deer and squirrels. My bro wants to take me coyote hunting.

So far just doves and ducks.

I hear that's reallllly fun. Is it? I love clay pigeon shooting, so I would assume it is.

Quote:
How are you, Magi?
big_smile.png

Fine. I made dinner tonight. We had fa hee taaas. (Fajitas.) How about you?

Oh, yum.
tongue.png

We had homemade peeeeezzaaaa.
tongue.png

I'm okay.
smile.png
Hey, it's Saturday.

Quote:
Fine. I made dinner tonight. We had fa hee taaas. (Fajitas.) How about you?

Oh, yum.
tongue.png

tongue.png

I'm okay.
smile.png
Hey, it's Saturday.

I know! It's won de bar. (I think that's German for "wonderful.") How's your horses?

Quote:
Oh, yum.
tongue.png

tongue.png

I'm okay.
smile.png
Hey, it's Saturday.

I know! It's won de bar. (I think that's German for "wonderful.") How's your horses?

My lease ponies are good! Sadly, my instructor's a senior, so I had to miss my English lesson this week.
hmm.png

Ah, ce la ve! We're planning on Friday.
tongue.png

Quote:

My lease ponies are good! Sadly, my instructor's a senior, so I had to miss my English lesson this week.
hmm.png

tongue.png

Coolio! Who do you have a crush on?

Quote:
hmm.png

tongue.png

Coolio! Who do you have a crush on?

The tall, dark, and handsome dude in my English homeroom.
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom