Post Your Crushes Thread 3.0

Quote:
Well, it's a small world. You once upon a time lived hear someone who's been on the news. You can brag about that now
tongue.png

tongue.png
Yep.

But it's really not uncommon to hear about anyone coming from Stanford, Palo Alto (where I was from), Cupertino, or almost any Bay Area town. A lot of companies and rich CEOs are based there. I just get excited because I miss it.
tongue.png

ep.gif
You serious?! Sounds like quite a place! How interesting. I don't know if we have CEO breeding grounds here in Australia... perhaps the Sydney Harbour, there are tower blocks belonging to a lot of well-known companies there
tongue.png

I've moved between cities too.

ray's two cents :

Quote:
tongue.png
Yep.

But it's really not uncommon to hear about anyone coming from Stanford, Palo Alto (where I was from), Cupertino, or almost any Bay Area town. A lot of companies and rich CEOs are based there. I just get excited because I miss it.
tongue.png

ep.gif
You serious?! Sounds like quite a place! How interesting. I don't know if we have CEO breeding grounds here in Australia... perhaps the Sydney Harbour, there are tower blocks belonging to a lot of well-known companies there
tongue.png

I've moved between cities too.​

Yep, they have Apple in Cupertino and Steve Jobs used to live in Palo Alto. I also used to live down the road from a mansion that supposedly belonged to Barry Bonds, and one of my mom's friend's friend used to stalk Steve Perry in highschool.
lol.png
There are also waaayyy too many rich people there because of the companies.

Quote:
ep.gif
tongue.png

I've moved between cities too.

Yep, they have Apple in Cupertino and Steve Jobs used to live in Palo Alto. I also used to live down the road from a mansion that supposedly belonged to Barry Bonds, and one of my mom's friend's friend used to stalk Steve Perry in highschool.
lol.png

th.gif
th.gif
I don't think I could say ANYONE in particular grew up in my hometown.
lol.png

What an interesting array of famous people. Perhaps some of the peeps in my class could become famous one day. You never know.
tongue.png

ray's two cents :

Quote:
lol.png

th.gif
th.gif
lol.png

What an interesting array of famous people. Perhaps some of the peeps in my class could become famous one day. You never know.
tongue.png

Yeah, it's strange there in the Bay Area (basically around San Francisco if you didn't know what I meant). But I like it even though it's kinda messed up at times.
tongue.png
I'm just not sure whether I like the Bay Area or Portland Area better, they both have their pros and cons for me I guess you could say.

I've thought about it.
tongue.png

Quote:
th.gif
th.gif
lol.png

tongue.png

Yeah, it's strange there in the Bay Area (basically around San Francisco if you didn't know what I meant). But I like it even though it's kinda messed up at times.
tongue.png
I'm just not sure whether I like the Bay Area or Portland Area better, they both have their pros and cons for me I guess you could say.

I've thought about it.
tongue.png

I always seem to get really down about moving, but once you get to the new place and stay for a year or so you started getting down about leaving THERE.
lol.png

I don't know where I'd like to live when I move out. I'm certainly not staying here in this dinky little City of Nothingness
tongue.png

ray's two cents :

Quote:
tongue.png

I've thought about it.
tongue.png

I always seem to get really down about moving, but once you get to the new place and stay for a year or so you started getting down about leaving THERE.
lol.png

I don't know where I'd like to live when I move out. I'm certainly not staying here in this dinky little City of Nothingness
tongue.png

This was actually my first time moving, and I don't think I did so great.
hmm.png
I miss my friends...

Yeah.
tongue.png
I would, however, like to live by the ocean.

Back
Top Bottom