Post Your Crushes Thread 3.0

Quote:
awesomeness!
and i have a church in my basement

Cooooooooooool.

It's because she is broody... And I am trying to break the broodiness.
tongue.png

Quote:
I always seem to get really down about moving, but once you get to the new place and stay for a year or so you started getting down about leaving THERE.
lol.png

I don't know where I'd like to live when I move out. I'm certainly not staying here in this dinky little City of Nothingness
tongue.png

This was actually my first time moving, and I don't think I did so great.
hmm.png
I miss my friends...

Yeah.
tongue.png
I would, however, like to live by the ocean.

hugs.gif
I missed my friends too. I never had any particularly good ones over there though, so I guess that's different
lol.png

Ooh, the ocean would be great! Do you live near the ocean? I'm ten minutes drive from the nearest beach.
pop.gif

ray's two cents :

Quote:
This was actually my first time moving, and I don't think I did so great.
hmm.png
I miss my friends...

Yeah.
tongue.png
I would, however, like to live by the ocean.

hugs.gif
I missed my friends too. I never had any particularly good ones over there though, so I guess that's different
lol.png

Ooh, the ocean would be great! Do you live near the ocean? I'm ten minutes drive from the nearest beach.
pop.gif

tongue.png
Yeah. I just used to have a bunch of really close ones I've had since elementary school, and now I have hardly any. Though I was kinda lonely there too, mainly because I'm a super shy person in real life, I was still happier.

I do, about an hour away actually. We have a bunch of bodies of water as well, like the Columbia River and so forth. I used to be even closer to the ocean where I used to live though. :3

Back
Top Bottom