ep.gif
hugs.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
hugs.gif
what happened?

x2.
hugs.gif

We really weren't right for each other, and neither of us were ready for this relationship. I just hope we can still be friends after this. But if not, I suppose it's for the best. I will keep trusting in God, because I know He has a greater plan for me than I could have made for Gabe and I.

Quote:
x2.
hugs.gif

We really weren't right for each other, and neither of us were ready for this relationship. I just hope we can still be friends after this. But if not, I suppose it's for the best. I will keep trusting in God, because I know He has a greater plan for me than I could have made for Gabe and I.

hugs.gif
All the best, Tani. Must've been a hard decision.

Quote:
hugs.gif
I missed my friends too. I never had any particularly good ones over there though, so I guess that's different
lol.png

Ooh, the ocean would be great! Do you live near the ocean? I'm ten minutes drive from the nearest beach.
pop.gif

tongue.png
Yeah. I just used to have a bunch of really close ones I've had since elementary school, and now I have hardly any. Though I was kinda lonely there too, mainly because I'm a super shy person in real life, I was still happier.

I do, about an hour away actually. We have a bunch of bodies of water as well, like the Columbia River and so forth. I used to be even closer to the ocean where I used to live though. :3

I had a bunch of close friends, but we'd mostly just play Pokemon together. I don't miss the gaming lifestyle much. We still talk, but we aren't all that close anymore
lol.png

I do miss my best friend though... haven't seen her for about six years but we get along like a house on fire. Via email and FB, I could hug technology in cases like these
tongue.png

Rivahs! Beepul love dah rivahs!

Last edited:
ray's two cents :

Quote:

hugs.gif
All the best, Tani. Must've been a hard decision.​

It has been, extremely hard. Evelyn (eenie114) helped me get up the courage to finally tell him. But it's been really scary for a few months, I didn't want to break his heart.

Too late now, eh? Hopefully he doesn't hate me too much (he hasn't written back yet.)
fl.gif

Quote:
hugs.gif
All the best, Tani. Must've been a hard decision.

It has been, extremely hard. Evelyn (eenie114) helped me get up the courage to finally tell him. But it's been really scary for a few months, I didn't want to break his heart.

Too late now, eh? Hopefully he doesn't hate me too much (he hasn't written back yet.)
fl.gif

He sounds like a sweet guy. He might be sore for a while, but you'll pull through it.
smile.png
fl.gif

Quote:
x2.
hugs.gif

hugs.gif
I'm sorry.

ray's two cents :

Quote:

fl.gif

He sounds like a sweet guy. He might be sore for a while, but you'll pull through it.
smile.png
fl.gif

XX22

ray's two cents :

Quote:
tongue.png
Yeah. I just used to have a bunch of really close ones I've had since elementary school, and now I have hardly any. Though I was kinda lonely there too, mainly because I'm a super shy person in real life, I was still happier.

I do, about an hour away actually. We have a bunch of bodies of water as well, like the Columbia River and so forth. I used to be even closer to the ocean where I used to live though. :3

I had a bunch of close friends, but we'd mostly just play Pokemon together. I don't miss the gaming lifestyle much. We still talk, but we aren't all that close anymore
lol.png

I do miss my best friend though... haven't seen her for about six years but we get along like a house on fire. Via email and FB, I could hug technology in cases like these
tongue.png

Rivahs! Beepul love dah rivahs!​

tongue.png
I see...

Yeah.
hmm.png
That's too bad. All I have is Facebook and my phone to contact my best friend and some other people back where I used to live as well, it's been a year or so since I've last seen them.

Like dah Nile? Beepul love dah Nile!

Quote:

hugs.gif
I'm sorry.

Thanks.
smile.png
I'm sure I'm doing the right thing, though.

Back
Top Bottom