Post Your Crushes Thread 3.0

Quote:
hugs.gif
I'm sorry.

Thanks.
smile.png
I'm sure I'm doing the right thing, though.

Yeah. I hope things work out for you.

Quote:
I had a bunch of close friends, but we'd mostly just play Pokemon together. I don't miss the gaming lifestyle much. We still talk, but we aren't all that close anymore
lol.png

I do miss my best friend though... haven't seen her for about six years but we get along like a house on fire. Via email and FB, I could hug technology in cases like these
tongue.png

Rivahs! Beepul love dah rivahs!

tongue.png
I see...

Yeah.
hmm.png
That's too bad. All I have is Facebook and my phone to contact my best friend and some other people back where I used to live as well, it's been a year or so since I've last seen them.

Like dah Nile? Beepul love dah Nile!

hugs.gif
It gets easier. I didn't manage to make real friends for two years when I first moved here. But now I'm having a pretty ace time... it passes, honest
smile.png
Old friends, that's why FB and email exist! You could visit them in your holidays. I can't. They live on a different continent now.
hit.gif
So much moving...

Yah!! Da Nile is so close to ze beepul land! Bahaha... beepul....

ray's two cents :

Quote:
tongue.png
I see...

Yeah.
hmm.png
That's too bad. All I have is Facebook and my phone to contact my best friend and some other people back where I used to live as well, it's been a year or so since I've last seen them.

Like dah Nile? Beepul love dah Nile!

hugs.gif
It gets easier. I didn't manage to make real friends for two years when I first moved here. But now I'm having a pretty ace time... it passes, honest
smile.png
Old friends, that's why FB and email exist! You could visit them in your holidays. I can't. They live on a different continent now.
hit.gif
So much moving...

Yah!! Da Nile is so close to ze beepul land! Bahaha... beepul....​

hugs.gif

Dah land of dah green flag is dah land of dah beepul daht love me all!

Quote:
I am definitely seeing what you did there.
lol.png

what can i say?
cool.png
shes beautiful!
love.gif

She really is, but I find her more cute than anything else. ^-^

Sorry to disappoint everyone, but unless you count Kotetsu as a new crush, I have NONE. No. New. Crushes. Rare, isn't it?
lol.png

Quote:
what can i say?
cool.png
shes beautiful!
love.gif

Sorry to disappoint everyone, but unless you count Kotetsu as a new crush, I have NONE. No. New. Crushes. Rare, isn't it?
lol.png

cute, beautiful; tomato, tamato

interesting
lol.png

Quote:

lol.png

cute, beautiful; tomato, tamato

interesting
lol.png

For me, they have different meanings. For example...

Nitori from Touhou? Cute.
Yuyuko from the same series? Beautiful.
Chen? Cute.
Byakuren? Beautiful.

He's got his own plushie and everything~!

Back
Top Bottom