Post Your Crushes Thread 3.0

ray's two cents :

Quote:
tongue.png
I see...

Yeah.
hmm.png
That's too bad. All I have is Facebook and my phone to contact my best friend and some other people back where I used to live as well, it's been a year or so since I've last seen them.

Like dah Nile? Beepul love dah Nile!

hugs.gif
It gets easier. I didn't manage to make real friends for two years when I first moved here. But now I'm having a pretty ace time... it passes, honest
smile.png
Old friends, that's why FB and email exist! You could visit them in your holidays. I can't. They live on a different continent now.
hit.gif
So much moving...​

Where did you live before?

Quote:
cute, beautiful; tomato, tamato

interesting
lol.png

For me, they have different meanings. For example...

Nitori from Touhou? Cute.
Yuyuko from the same series? Beautiful.
Chen? Cute.
Byakuren? Beautiful.

He's got his own plushie and everything~!

ah
to me, they're both just ways to describe Miku-chan
big_smile.png

Miku has her own plushie to! Saw a pic of one when i was googling pics of her to add to my collection
tongue.png

Last edited:
Quote:
For me, they have different meanings. For example...

Nitori from Touhou? Cute.
Yuyuko from the same series? Beautiful.
Chen? Cute.
Byakuren? Beautiful.

He's got his own plushie and everything~!

ah
big_smile.png

Miku has her own plushie to! Saw a pic of one when i was googling pics of her to add to my collection
tongue.png

Haha, that's true as well.

^-^ Yay plushies! That plush is super cute, and I think it even comes with a leek!

Quote:
ah
big_smile.png

tongue.png

Haha, that's true as well.

^-^ Yay plushies! That plush is super cute, and I think it even comes with a leek!

yesh
big_smile.png
you'd have to be insane to think otherwise
tongue.png

it does
i want one! and i need posters of her for my room and those little high detailed figures and to paint my room cyan, and to see if they have Miku-chan themed bed sets, backpacks, and little light switch protectors and Miku shirts
tongue.png

Quote:
hugs.gif
It gets easier. I didn't manage to make real friends for two years when I first moved here. But now I'm having a pretty ace time... it passes, honest
smile.png
Old friends, that's why FB and email exist! You could visit them in your holidays. I can't. They live on a different continent now.
hit.gif
So much moving...

Where did you live before?

Here
tongue.png

They moved to different continents. Some are in the States, some in the UK. Ah, I hope we can all get together again some day!

Back
Top Bottom