Post Your Crushes Thread 3.0

You know how when you have a problem, and you choose Option A, but after a while, you kind of pick Option B and it works out much better than Option A would have?

Yeah, that just happened. While I still didn't break up with him, we talked about everything that went wrong and how we could just kind of work through it, and we're (again) back together. This time for good.

It still kind of hurts me to see my other friend, Alex, in pain because of this, though...

Quote:
You're lucky, whenever a girl likes my brother, they usually end up punching and kicking him. *grins evilly*

interesting 0_0

i just got my pic taken XD

Awwwww, so much adorableness! Though I'm proud to say I have never randomly taken a boy's picture because of his looks.
roll.png

Quote:
Sorry life sucks, Ec.
hugs.gif
Just remember to do what's best for YOU every once in a while. Anybody who really loves you will eventually come to the conclusion that you did the right thing. Somebody on here- don't remember who, sorry!- has a signature that says, "You know you really love someone when all you want is their happiness, even if it means you aren't a part of is." I think that fits the situation perfectly.

*Sighs*
So, drama time!
big_smile.png

I REALLY liked this guy who was my friend about 2 years ago. I told him I liked him, blah blah, and we stayed friends until the next year. Last year, I stopped liking him. This year, my best friend started going out with him. (She knew I still didn't like him, and she still asked. I'm not mad at her at ALL.
tongue.png
) Sooo, we (My friend and I. We've been planning for 2 weeks.) are going to a movie tomorrow, and Thursday she asked if he and one of his friends could come with. I said sure, because she's been DYING to spend time with him, and his friends are actually pretty hilarious. Now, I'm wondering how awkward this is going to be... What if he doesn't bring a friend and I'm sitting there next to the starstruck couple holding hands?
tongue.png
What should I do...?

I feel like I'm writing to Dear Abby or something.
tongue.png

Quote:
Well... That is going to be awkward. Like a third wheel.
hmm.png
barnie.gif
Let me think this through.

lol.png
I know, right?
hmm.png
*Sigh*

hugs.gif
Maybe bring one of your friends?
hide.gif

I hate things like this!
he.gif
I will fiqure this out I will!

Hmmm... bring a chicken! That way, you have a conversation starter, a friend, and a way to scratch the fella's eyes out if he hurts your friend!
big_smile.png

My drama is that my big brother and my big sister just had one of their mega fights, he is so mean he is almost abusive to her!

Quote:
Oh! Being a teenager is fun! The mood swings, indecisiveness and that teenage stuffs!
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom