Post Your Crushes Thread 3.0

TATIANA FEDEROFF. THIS IS THE INTELLIGENT SIDE OF YOUR BRAIN. We haven't spoken in a while... how are you?
Okay, enough with the chit-chat. DO NOT KISS GABE.

I mean, really, Tani.
roll.png
Do you really, really, REALLY think this is a good idea? What will you say when he doesn't kiss you back? What will your mother say? What will HIS mother say? What will I say when I have to comfort you for six hours?
barnie.gif

TATIANA FEDEROFF. THIS IS THE INTELLIGENT SIDE OF YOUR BRAIN. We haven't spoken in a while... how are you?
Okay, enough with the chit-chat. DO NOT KISS GABE.

I mean, really, Tani.
roll.png
Do you really, really, REALLY think this is a good idea? What will you say when he doesn't kiss you back? What will your mother say? What will HIS mother say? What will I say when I have to comfort you for six hours?
barnie.gif
If you go to the State A Fact about the Person above you thread, you will see someone who actually gave me better advice on this subject than you!

So no, I will not. EVER. Kiss him. Because Mr. Redhead is out there somewhere, and I'll bet you dollars to donuts he's a far better kisser than the Captain. Mr Redhead better show up soon, though...

If you go to the State A Fact about the Person above you thread, you will see someone who actually gave me better advice on this subject than you!

So no, I will not. EVER. Kiss him. Because Mr. Redhead is out there somewhere, and I'll bet you dollars to donuts he's a far better kisser than the Captain. Mr Redhead better show up soon, though...

I didn't know how private you were keeping that, so I didn't mention it.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom