Post Your Crushes Thread 3.0

But as far as your approach to society is concerned, who is 'stronger' shouldn't even be considered. Maybe something like who is better at what.
As I said, we're all human and things vary between all of us. Gender shouldn't get in our way. But I'm not saying woman and men are always equal in all cases, I'm just saying that women aren't always as weak as people want them to be or men aren't always macho. I don't even want to get into the 'who's better' thing, that's completely different and not what I was referring to.

Quote:
More Star right now, but the arguing over men vs. women is useless and just makes people mad.

True, although that wasn't my original intention and I'm not saying anyone is superior or inferior or anything. All I did was state my opinion.

And quite honestly it didn't seem like an arguement, but rather an in depth discussion. We weren't dissing each other. :p

And yet you won't tell anyone why. No offense, but right now it looks like you are just looking for attention. There is nothing that can be so horrible that it is worth getting depressed over. Are you alive? Is it Easter Sunday, the day when Jesus Christ rose from the dead and destroyed any fear or shame that we had, opened the floodgates of God's grace, and defeated the devil once and for all? Is being depressed just the Devils way or trying to get you to forget how much God loves you, how much He cares? Are listening to him, or to God?

Hey, this is totally un-related to your post, but congratulations on having another sibling!
wee.gif
How exciting!

Back
Top Bottom