Post Your Crushes Thread 3.0

I have a feeling.. someone liked you XD

lol.png
And I'm not even finished. This is a very long story it covers between about May-ish of last year to last Saturday.
tongue.png

So there is this guy I like and we are really good friends. I have proof he likes me, but he doesnt know that. And my Grammy is preparing for her annual Derby/bday party for my mom sonce she was born on Derby day. And Grammy always lets me bring a friend. So I asked the guy if he wanted to come. Like, not as a date, just something to do, since I know he likes it when it is just he and I talking with no one to bother us. And he looked at me (not meanly) and smiled. I was like this in my head: :celebrate He's gonna say yes!!!!! But he said: (I put the blank there cuz I am not saying my name on the Internet) "I totally would, ______, believe that, but my mom has some grudge against Derby and wouldn't let me. And she'd think it would be weird that you asked me to come." I guess I looked disappionted, because he put a hand on my shoulder and said: "Not that there's anything wrong with you, you're AWESOME! Just... my mom... you know..." I nodded and said: "I understand." In my head: :hit :hit :hit I guess I still looked sad because he reasurred me that he would and apologized about seven times later on that day. :hit :hit :hit my heart feels like a rock, even though he wanted to, just wouldn't be allowed.

So there is this guy I like and we are really good friends. I have proof he likes me, but he doesnt know that. And my Grammy is preparing for her annual Derby/bday party for my mom sonce she was born on Derby day. And Grammy always lets me bring a friend. So I asked the guy if he wanted to come. Like, not as a date, just something to do, since I know he likes it when it is just he and I talking with no one to bother us. And he looked at me (not meanly) and smiled. I was like this in my head:
celebrate.gif
He's gonna say yes!!!!! But he said: (I put the blank there cuz I am not saying my name on the Internet) "I totally would, ______, believe that, but my mom has some grudge against Derby and wouldn't let me. And she'd think it would be weird that you asked me to come." I guess I looked disappionted, because he put a hand on my shoulder and said: "Not that there's anything wrong with you, you're AWESOME! Just... my mom... you know..." I nodded and said: "I understand." In my head:
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
I guess I still looked sad because he reasurred me that he would and apologized about seven times later on that day.
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
my heart feels like a rock, even though he wanted to, just wouldn't be allowed.
hugs.gif
I am so sorry!! But maybe ask him to go skating or something else instead with you bc he cant go to the derby :)

Back
Top Bottom