Post Your Crushes Thread 3.0

He hangs out with another gal he used to like before I came to the school. (They came in kindergarten, I came WAAAAY later) Or at least I think he doesn't like her anymore. Anyway, he hangs out with her and talks to her all the time. They're getting all BFF again... blegh, it makes me sick. Anyway, since he's doing that, Imma work my magic on another guy. Make that two other guys!
I actually am really good friends with those two other guys as well. XD Take that!

I actually think those two guys like me too....

Man, I've got a problem here...
hide.gif

He hangs out with another gal he used to like before I came to the school. (They came in kindergarten, I came WAAAAY later) Or at least I think he doesn't like her anymore. Anyway, he hangs out with her and talks to her all the time. They're getting all BFF again... blegh, it makes me sick. Anyway, since he's doing that, Imma work my magic on another guy. Make that two other guys!
I actually am really good friends with those two other guys as well. XD Take that!

I actually think those two guys like me too....

Man, I've got a problem here...
hide.gif

LOL I like how you said 'work your magic'
lol.png

hmm.png
It's okay. It's just stressing, and I need to focus on my academics more, not boys. Before I move in with a boy, or get married or anything major, I let myself date boys when my mother approves, just nothing more than that, I promised myself I'd finish college (not in college yet, though XD) and get a good career, get a house, and THEN I will think about that stuff.

Back
Top Bottom