Post Your Crushes Thread 3.0

smiley-happy110.gif

lol.png

But really, if you ever do need too, don't feel like your imposing.
Quote:
Well thankyou, same for you too. If you need anything of your chest, you can pm me. I like helping people. I have a lot of people come to me in schol now and tell me there problems and what hey should do, and I always try and give them my best opinion.bit would be My pleasure :) and that goes for anyone here, really. :)

Quote: Symph, what breed is he? Gee, he ought to be my crush too <3
smile.png

He is a Landrace, called Golden Crown. My own.
cool.png
But since all the colors and such are to wacko, I'm going to have to change the mothers breed.
Gee, I've never heard of that breed. I was thinking he was just a marans mix or something of the sort. And to think I knew my chicken breeds :rolleyes: I actually scared this kid in My English class once, he would always see me reading chicken and coop books and the whole classy new I loved chickens, cause my phone has gone off about fifty times in that class(my Ringtone is a melody of clucking chickens) and he asked me one day, are you obsessed with chickens? And I said yep. He then proceeded to make fun of me and ask why chickens, and I then explained him the joys of chickens. He then asked, we do you know everything about ten? And I said just about. And he was like oh really? An then I proceeded to name every chicken breed recognized by the APA, almost in perfect alphabetical order, because ive read my poultry breeds book so many times that I've got it by heart :p then I lIsted duck breeds too in alphabetical order. He just shook his head and turned around :p

Gee, I've never heard of that breed. I was thinking he was just a marans mix or something of the sort. And to think I knew my chicken breeds
roll.png
I actually scared this kid in
My English class once, he would always see me reading chicken and coop books and the whole classy new I loved chickens, cause my phone has gone off about fifty times in that class(my Ringtone is a melody of clucking chickens) and he asked me one day, are you obsessed with chickens? And I said yep. He then proceeded to make fun of me and ask why chickens, and I then explained him the joys of chickens. He then asked, we do you know everything about ten? And I said just about. And he was like oh really? An then I proceeded to name every chicken breed recognized by the APA, almost in perfect alphabetical order, because ive read my poultry breeds book so many times that I've got it by heart
tongue.png
then I lIsted duck breeds too in alphabetical order. He just shook his head and turned around
tongue.png

Well, a landrace isn't a breed. And no association know about my landrace, that I created.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom