Post Your Crushes Thread 3.0

I don't think guys realize where putty in their hands.
tongue.png

Most do, and that's why a lot parents are reluctant to letting their daughters date.
wink.png

I know my dad certainly is!
lol.png
Not that I plan on dating anytime soon. Yeah, it seems all over-rated to me a this young age.

Most do, and that's why a lot parents are reluctant to letting their daughters date.
wink.png

lol.png
Not that I plan on dating anytime soon. Yeah, it seems all over-rated to me a this young age.

My dad doesn't want me to date until I'm at least 16...And even then, he wants the guy to fill out a permission form...
roll.png

I don't think guys realize where putty in their hands.
tongue.png

Peter doesn't, you definitely need to talk to that boy, help me out some over here.
tongue.png

Yup, he left it on the couch while we were watching Victorious.

My dad is the same way..but don'tcha know, dad's break easy, my mom and dad dated for 4 years, starting when she was 14. I am 100% positive I'll pull off 14.
lol.png

wink.png

lol.png

I agree, like, every guy except Peter.
tongue.png
When he finally kisses me, which will be heaven-knows-when, he'll probably pass out er have a heart attack er something.
gig.gif

Dating these days is overrated, but I'm not going to date a guy unless I would definitely consider marrying him, if not then THERE IS NO POINT. You know? Kids say, oh, I'm just dating him for fun. That is very stupid. No offense to anyone, but if you wouldn't consider marrying the guy (or girl) then you have no business dating him/her.

I agree, like, every guy except Peter.
tongue.png
When he finally kisses me, which will be heaven-knows-when, he'll probably pass out er have a heart attack er something.
gig.gif

Dating these days is overrated, but I'm not going to date a guy unless I would definitely consider marrying him, if not then THERE IS NO POINT. You know? Kids say, oh, I'm just dating him for fun. That is very stupid. No offense to anyone, but if you wouldn't consider marrying the guy (or girl) then you have no business dating him/her.

tongue.png

Exactly.

Back
Top Bottom