Post Your Crushes Thread 3.0

hugs.gif
Aww...

But, that's awesome! Many, many thanks to him for his willingness to serve our Country! And many prayers for him as well.
Do you know what his MOS is?
MOS means Military Occupational Specialty

*sings* I'M COMING HOME/I'M COMING HOME/TELL THE WORLD THAT I'M COMING HOME/LET THE RAIN/WASH AWAY/ALL THE PAIN OF YESTERDAY/MY KINGDOM AWAITS/AND THEY'VE FORGIVEN MY MISTAKES/YEAH I'M COMING HOME/I'M COMING HOME/TELL THE WORLD THAT I'M COMING HOME...

:cool: I sing that song epically, according to my music teacher. She says I'm the best female singer in her class. O//////////O

But yeah, I'm leaving FL right now, it's pouring, and when I get home, I am gonna CRASH. :p Like, seriously pass out, I'm so exhausted. Sebastian'll want to see me, though. :rolleyes: At least I know he cares, though. ^/////^

ETA: STUPID. PANIC. MOMENTS. I was digging in my bag for my earbuds, and then, when I couldn't find them, I flipped out. I started furiously searching, all: "Ohnononononononoooooz." and I kept madly digging, then I realized they were on the seat beside me. -_-

Last edited:
I love the song Mr Blue Sky by ELO
So motivational!!!
Ya I'm like the most motivational person when it comes to sports and working out...
Can't wait till I come home from MN to Chicago because I am gonna start to TRAIN FOR TRAVEL FOOTBALL!!!!!!!
Whooooo! YEAH THAT'S RIGHT IM COMIN BABY!
Run every day! Yes!!!!

Adam, oh thank god!!!! I am SO SORRY for what I said the other day. I am SO SO SO sorry!!! I feel so terrible about it, I'm sorry!!! I was just all messed up and scared, I didn't mean to say that!!!

Back
Top Bottom