Post Your Crushes Thread 3.0

Boot camp is cool!
You mean...: getting unnecessarily dirty, being kept away from electronics and video games, and having to...w-w-work...is FUN to you????
th.gif

Tadpole, you'd rather be texting than playing video games? I understand your points, but... texting? Exactly how is it appealing, and better than video games? I texted for a while, and I dunno... maybe I'm just missing the magic.

Yeah, guys for me... They start talkin' because I play video games and am surprisingly cute, apparently, and then they find out about my personality and other hobbies and then the love confessions start piling up.

Tadpole, you'd rather be texting than playing video games? I understand your points, but... texting? Exactly how is it appealing, and better than video games? I texted for a while, and I dunno... maybe I'm just missing the magic.

Yeah, guys for me... They start talkin' because I play video games and am surprisingly cute, apparently, and then they find out about my personality and other hobbies and then the love confessions start piling up.
...Lucky. Guys just look at me like I'm weird. -_-

Back
Top Bottom