Post Your Crushes Thread 3.0

Gosh... you should hear the stories my cousin tells me. "Cool" is not exactly the word I would use to describe it. Beneficial, yes, I believe so. Maybe someday I'll find out for myself...
I am going into the Military as well, even though I am only 15, I talked to recruiters and they told me about the Basic traning and etc.. I am going to be an Infantry officer, I have to go into college for 4 years and be in ROTC for 4 years (you probably know that)
then I am going to go through the IOBC, as well with all the others...... I want to specialize in Infantry cause when I am finished I want to be a Federal ICE Agent, My dad works for the government, and he knows those people.

I am going into the Military as well, even though I am only 15, I talked to recruiters and they told me about the Basic traning and etc.. I am going to be an Infantry officer, I have to go into college for 4 years and be in ROTC for 4 years (you probably know that)
then I am going to go through the IOBC, as well with all the others...... I want to specialize in Infantry cause when I am finished I want to be a Federal ICE Agent, My dad works for the government, and he knows those people.

That's awesome! You're lucky you can go :p I would go in a heartbeat, if it weren't for the fact that all of the people around me go with the "a woman's place is in the home" bit and I would never be able to show my face again. I haven't exactly decided what I'm going to do yet.

I am thinking about going to the military myself - The Marines.
thumbsup.gif

If I joined I would def. go in the Marines.

Back
Top Bottom