Post Your Crushes Thread 3.0

Thanks.
tongue.png
Somebody putting their tongue in your mouth really isn't as gross as it sounds. But I bet I just grossed somebody out.
tongue.png

I'm sorry, really. But don't be too anxious, a lot of girls just want to be kissed, not putting much thought into who it comes from, but when they get older and get married they'll wish their first kiss had been from their husband. Not saying that's you, I'm just putting that out there.
tongue.png
Yeah, it sounds gross on paper (sometimes), but it's really not.
Note: Only reason why I know it's not gross is because A. it's not and B. I wrote a few kiss scenes in my novels.

*nods* I totally agree with you! It's more about who you have as your first kiss than getting your first kiss.

@ horsecrazychickloveingkid Kyle is my boyfriend, he was at his beach house & he got back.

&.......................OMG GIRRLLLLL YAY FOR YOUUU! EAAAKKKK!!!!

I'm sorry, really. But don't be too anxious, a lot of girls just want to be kissed, not putting much thought into who it comes from, but when they get older and get married they'll wish their first kiss had been from their husband. Not saying that's you, I'm just putting that out there.
tongue.png

Girl, you got that right! I am saving my first kiss until I know I'm gonna marry the dude. So I can look him in the eyes and say "You're my first and only."

Yeah, it sounds gross on paper (sometimes), but it's really not.
Note: Only reason why I know it's not gross is because A. it's not and B. I wrote a few kiss scenes in my novels.

*nods* I totally agree with you! It's more about who you have as your first kiss than getting your first kiss.
I decided not to write the first kissing scene in a book I'm working on until I'd been kissed, and now that i have I've almost completely forgotten about the story.
tongue.png

Yeah! I just wish I could convince come of the girls I know of that. I feel sad for them. They'll regret it one day.

Girl, you got that right! I am saving my first kiss until I know I'm gonna marry the dude. So I can look him in the eyes and say "You're my first and only."
HIGH FIVE!!!!!!
lol.png
Peter is the first and the last. There was another guy that almost kissed me once, a long while back, gall I think I was 11, maybe just turned 12.
tongue.png
I thank God he never did get the chance to kiss me. With some boys that's all they want and them dang boys oughta be shot.
rant.gif

My question is..how on earth did Peter get to be such a good kisser....

Back
Top Bottom