Post Your Crushes Thread 3.0

OMG he finally replied. It's been forever. We talked for like five minutes TWO HOURS AGO and then he was gone. But he's back now. (Hopefully)
Yay

Fudge?
Fudge?!?!?
FUDGE?!?!?!?!!!?!?!!?!?
fudge
droolin.gif
YES FUDGE!!!!!! I AM THE MASTER OF IT! :)

Probably! haha

I'm done with boys for awhile,I have my whole life ahead of me! I don't need no body! haha I'm tired of having my feelings messed with.I have my best friend,she is always there for me and that's good enough for me! :D
Good girl! Enjoy your life, find yourself, get established. When the time is right, the right guy will come along. I dated a little as a teenager
sickbyc.gif
, too much drama. My maturity was to far ahead of the guys I think. I went to college early... all that stuff. Anyhow, I saw all kinds of places, had a lot of fun. I was still responsible though. My best friend was my travel buddy, her and I had a blast together! Oh yea neither of us has ever been drunk, you don't need stimulants to have fun. I met my man when I was 23 had my first kiss a few months later. Married the next year, thus far happily ever after. Over 8 years now.

No offense but heck with that for me. I want a guy! Who will actually date me cuz he likes ME!!! But that's never gunna happen. I cant wait till summer come on!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom