Posted an Ad today, dont see it

2txmedics

Songster
10 Years
Jul 5, 2009
Manvel Texas
I was told to post my Roos in here, I came in and uploaded pics and posted my ad...I came back hours later, and my ad is no where to be found.
What did I do wrong??? I wanted to sell my Roos or trade them for some laying hens...

thanks!!!

Where did you post it?

It should be in the Chicks and Chickens Buy Sell Trade section

If you scroll to the bottom of the main forum page you will see a link that says "Show My Posts"

You will find it that way.
smile.png

FOUND IT!!!! Thanks so much, still learning in here, was clicking anywhere to try and find my post..its in BUY/SELL/TRADE, shows it was yesterday but I did it this morning about 730am central time. oh well found it...

thank you~~~

I am aggravated myself because i have followed all the steps to post items for sale in the BST and still cant create an ad, just about to hang it up.

I have got things going finally, I just needed to log off and log back on, so simple unless you don"t know.

You shouldn't have to log off / on to submit an ad. Your browser may have cached a page, but that still shouldn't cause a problem.

If it happens again, let us know. You can also click into your profile, then click the feedback link, then "Open Classifieds" tab to see any listings you've posted that are open.

Back
Top Bottom