Pot bellied pigs

RJKnott

Songster
Mar 25, 2020
So short version... be very wary of texts from your spouse that say they are coming home with a surprise....

my wife got a pot bellied pig from the humane society. Sweet thing but very stubborn and wary of humans as she was severely neglected. She’s probably about60-70 pounds and the make shift harness they gave us, the pig can slip out of.

anyone know a good harness for pot bellied pigs, or have any tips for how to secure the harness on so she can’t slip out of it?

So short version... be very wary of texts from your spouse that say they are coming home with a surprise....

my wife got a pot bellied pig from the humane society. Sweet thing but very stubborn and wary of humans as she was severely neglected. She’s probably about60-70 pounds and the make shift harness they gave us, the pig can slip out of.

anyone know a good harness for pot bellied pigs, or have any tips for how to secure the harness on so she can’t slip out of it?
I feel your pain. Years ago my husband told me he was going to the livestock with the neighbor just to look. That is what he said, "Just to look". He came home with two pigs.

I feel your pain. Years ago my husband told me he was going to the livestock with the neighbor just to look. That is what he said, "Just to look". He came home with two pigs.
Ha!
We had talked about pigs and looked into it. She has wanted one since she was a kid. But we always decided it wasn’t something we could do at the time. We have 5 dogs so we would want to make sure they got along

then yesterday someone she works with that works at the humane society told her about a pig they rescued from a bad situation, totally neglected and had never been outside ever. And knew we took in rescue dogs and ducks and asked if she wanted the pig. So she made a command decision on it heh.

Back
Top Bottom