Poultry Show Windsor fair grounds Maine

chickensrme

In the Brooder
12 Years
Jun 3, 2007
Maine
the chicken show is on october the 7 at nine it is located at the windsor feir ground in Maine. you can get directions at mapquest. hope to see some people there.

LOL! I had just talked to my mom about this today.. and was going to do a websearch on the time!!

Thanks for saving me the hassle! I'll be there. Hoping my mom will come, but dh is feeling all 'chicken-ed out', so probably won't be.

Can't wait!

-Meghan

I'm just going to look.. LOL! I'll see what I see, I guess.

I do know that the lady I just bought my d'Anvers from is going to be there with a BEAUTIFUL black d'Anvers roo (really, he's stunning). Not that that helps you, but.. you never know.

This will be my first time going to a poultry show. Have you been to this one before? Is it mostly roos and cockerals?

-Meghan

I would love to go but stupid me decided that I could work every weekend 12 hour shifts. I would just be getting off when it started . then a 2 hr drive down there then back to work at 6:30 pm.. hey if they have any to die for chickens, buy them for me and I will pay you back.. no seriously.... anybody willing to be my eyes? I would pay you cash prior.. I know sounds dumb but.... I NEED more chickens(like a hole in my head) Yes I am an adict.

Back
Top Bottom