Poultry swap Forest lake mn?

ya.gif
Houles poultry swap is in Forest Lake at Houles feed mill - NO swap Stillwater

$3 per car for sales; all birds must be banded, over a month. Tester on site, but anticipate wait for that

Houles will require that you fill in their sale record of who you sold to - GOOD IDEA Houles
bun.gif
NO SMALL ANIMALS - poultry only
D.gif

If there will ever be another will depend on success of this one - Please comply, cooperate, appreciate this only sale up here
love.gif

Any more questions? Happy to help out... email as I might not be on site.

Last edited:
I'd be happy to help test, if you want another tester there that day. I'm able to test all poultry and turkeys. Of course, any turkeys tested wouldn't be available for sale that day, but if someone had any they wanted done that day, you could bring them and we could do the test to get them certified clean.

That's odd, I was just at Houle's in Forest Lake yesterday, and don't remember seeing a flyer there. I suppose I'll keep my eyes and ears open, I live just outside of Forest Lake, so I'll post if I discover anything.

D.gif
To Everybody: Please, please help us make this a happy day so Houles will look on us bird-brained sellers with favor? Our future swaps depend on this one event!
thumbsup.gif

I will be at Houle's next Sat. May 14th at Sunrise. I will be selling bearded silkie chicks. I have a tan station wagon. Check out pictures of my flock on Facebook at VJP Poultry. We need lots of people coming by in order for Houle's to continue having swaps.

big_smile.png
Yes... finally a poultry swap I can fit into my schedule! I am sooo excited. I need a few more peeps to add to my flock! Can't wait until Saturday. Heading there from Elk River... doesn't seem to far. I would love a couple blue or splash silkies. My fingers are crossed.
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom