Poultry Swap! MEADVILLE, PA (Zip 16335) 4-H Critters, Inc.

aarronh

Songster
9 Years
May 2, 2010
Meadville, PA
The Critter's Inc. Poultry 4-H Club will be hosting a Chicken Swap at the Meadville Tractor Supply on Saturday, June 2 from 11:00am to 4:00pm. A $5.00 donation per vendor to support the local 4-H would be appreciated as well as donations of chicken related items for a free raffle. The address is 16083 Conneaut Lake Road - Meadville PA 16335.
For more information - please see this following facebook group:
Facebook link: http://www.facebook.com/groups/360268997365206/

We are planning on coming! :) Not sure what all we will be bringing just yet...most likely some BBS Amer and Olive egger chicks. Possibly a few BCM and Lav Amer chicks, a few peachicks, maybe a cameo peacock (2011 hatch) and if he doesn't sell beforehand I have a Lav Amer rooster, approx 1 year.

Will finalize list in a couple weeks, if anyone is looking for something specific PM me and we can work something out ahead of time. Looking forward to seeing what everyone is bringing!

So what is everyone bringing to the swap! I should have a few young birds but have not decided exactly what I am going to part with yet.

I should be there,but will probably not make it til around 1. I have some errands to run. I will have Buff and Red Silkies @ $10 ea., Buff, Blue, and some Splash Polish Chicks@ $8 ea., some ducklings @ $5 ea., possibly some goslings if more hatch American Buff and Sebastopol. Also I have if anyone is interested Malay Chicks a little over 7 weeks for $15 each. Other chicks I have are Standard Cochin regular and frizzled, and some Ameracanas $3-5 each. Mottled Cochin Bantams @ $10 each. Please let me know what you are interested in so I'm sure to bring them. Thanks

SORRY I WON'T BE ABLE TO MAKE IT.... I WILL BE AT THE ONE IN CLAIRION ON JUNE 23. SORRY AGAIN... If you see something that you might want PM me and we can set something up.

Last edited:
Probably going to bring a bunch of silkies (blacks, blues, buffs, maybe some whites); partridge rock bantams; black orpington bantams; buff brahma bantams... maybe a few other odds and ends...

Back
Top Bottom