Pray for my cousin and his momma!!

The Chicken People

Songster
10 Years
May 4, 2009
Smithville, Mo
I just received a phone call that my cousin was drunk and disorderly in public and was arrested , taken into custody and beaten ! He is in Tulsa, Oklahoma in ICU and they are going to do a dye test in the morning and if there is less than 5 percent brain activity they will discontinue life support!
I am here for support from people who care! My cousin was only like thirty years old and 105 pounds if that! He has had a rough life and deserved so much more than this to be his legacy!
I want healing prayers for his momma who will have to be the one to disconnect life support tomorrow! I myself having done that before am hurting inside for her tonight!

Last edited:
Oh My Gosh. Your cousin was beaten by law enforcement? Or before? Either way it is a horrible horrible thing and I am so sorry. My heart breaks for that poor woman. Prayers have gone UP. Hopefully this is just swelling and he will be ok?!?

Yes, beaten by law enforcement and he is brain dead. They are doing a dye test on his brain tomorrow and if he has less than 5 percent function then his momma will have to decide to disconnect life support!

My cousin was arrested for public intox in Quinton...booked in McAlester...and is now in St.Johns in Tulsa....b/c the officers beat him b/c "he was mouthy"... He is 95 % brain dead and will probably be taken off life support this morning!

omg,,,i am so sorry. praying or him, you and the momma.
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom