Prayers for a fallen Police Captain...

dixiechick

Songster
11 Years
Jul 17, 2008
North Central Florida
I call upon all who read this, please pray for my friend and local Police Captain. We are a very small town...we are kin to half the people here and are married into the other half....anyway...they were chasing a car with a person who had allegedly shot 4 other people and were preparing to stop the vehicle with stop sticks. But the car pulled over at a gas station before then and got out and shot our Police Captain. The capt is currently being stat flighted to the hospital 60 miles away.

He is a 30 something, father of 2 boys and a DARE officer at our county schools. PLEASE pray for this young man. Please pray for goodness to prevail and peace and strength be with his young family at this time....

As requested on page 3:
The family requests donations be made to the Dixie Education Foundation, Inc, PO Box 2655, Cross City, Florida 32628 for the Chad A Reed, Sr. Scholarship Fund

Last edited:
Oh! Thats just horriable! Poor man and his family...
sad.png
hit.gif
fl.gif

Hope heading your way... and some choice suggestions for the bad guy's future too...

Always chaps me how many people hate policemen. Never realizing that every single day they risk their lives for strangers who would as soon spit on them as say thank you... and for pathetic pay at that.
somad.gif
Sorry, tangent... but I try and make sure officers I meet know that at least one person does appreciate what they do.

Back
Top Bottom