Prayers for a family Please........ and some of mine

lockedhearts

It's All About Chicken Math
12 Years
Apr 29, 2007
Georgia
Bob Chapman, passed away Wednesday in a Car Accident. Bob was 74 , he left his wife of 54 years. Who was Bob Chapman ?
Bob was my Uncle Ronalds boss for over 30 years, when my uncle passed away in 2000 , Bob spoke at his funeral, Bob was there for our Family, Bob made it possible for my Aunt to continue receiving paychecks and health insurance or 2 years after my uncles death.
My own father worked for Bob, until he retired a few years ago, when my Dad had some health issues a few years before his retirement, Bob made sure my father continued to receive a paycheck and never used any of his sick or vacation time. I did not know this until last year, but when we lost our son, Bob paid for the funeral. I thought it was done as a favor for my mom who had previously worked at the funeral home.

Bob also allowed my Dad and Uncle to borrow anything they needed from the business, free of charge. Bob loaned my aunt and uncle money a time or two when times were tough and would not let them pay it back.

Bob, paid of the balance of a $50,000 mortgage for his own church. Bob is gone, but anyone who ever met him was touched by him.

I know he is up there, with my Uncle sharing stories of a 30 year friendship and partnership.........

Pray for Bob's family, his wife, their kids and grandkids. Also , my aunt my two cousins and my parents. This is a shock to all of us.

Praying for the family. So sorry for your loss as well. It is hard to find these kind of heros these days, and I am sure he is being rewarded for a life well lived.

I am so sorry that you lost such a wonderful man. My thoughts will be with his family and yours.
hugs.gif

What an amazing person! We sure could use more people like Bob. He had to have inspired many. I'm sorry for such a great loss!
hugs.gif

I didn't get the pleasure of knowing your friend Bob.

But he sounds like he was quite a man. He set the bar pretty high.
I'm glad that he got to be a part of your life.

My poor parents are inundated with funerals today. Bob Chapman, my fathers former boss and good friend to our family. Then a man that worked for years with my mother , Bob Blocker, he was a very good person as well. Both of those are at the same time. My Dad going to one, my mother to the other. Then this evening, both are going to the funeral of a girl I went to school with, her family has been a founding family in our hometown, as has mine. This is just a rough rough day......
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom