Prayers needed for Chilling in Muscadine

English Chick

English Mum
11 Years
Jun 27, 2008
Cheshire UK
Sara (Chillin) has had a stoke last week and has been in hospital, she still has paralysis in her left arm.......... dearest Sara has been through the "mill" of late, so I am asking you all to send her your good wishes and to remember her in your prayers.................

SO to Sara... get well soon dear friend..... keep your chin up and your thoughts positive and remember we are all here for you.

hugs.gif
coming at you from over the pond..............

edited for my spelling.. must need new glasses, cause this keyboard sure makes mistakes!

Last edited:
Actually, I am working on the acute rehabilitation unit tonight, and we have servral stroke patients. It's sad to see someone go through that. The positive side is that we have a woman here tonight that couldn't pivot last week without assistance of at least to staff members. Now she can stand and walk a few steps with one staff person. Sara- if you're reading this, there is HOPE!!! Please try and stay positive, as hard as it is now. I will pray for you... Hang in there.

God Bless,
Terrah

OH MY GOD!!!

EC is there any word what caused the stroke?( I know blood clots).
Other than that.
That Poor child has been through the mill and back litterally,
She is always in my prayers, such a sweet loving kind person.
any infor for an addrees to send cards would be welcome by Pm.
Cassi will be devistated.
hit.gif

Quote:
Sara is having trouble typing anything at the moment, as soon as she is stronger she will post a reply, I am sure of it. She is at home and is no doubt reading everyone's good wishes as I type.......

So once again Sara... chin up, get stronger soon.. and don't forget to eat...... fondest regards also to Snakeman.......

You've been sorely missed around here! I realized it had been quite some time since we'd heard from you. I'm sure I'm not the only one that's noticed.
hugs.gif
I was hoping it was nothing serious, but I've been praying for you! Don't despair...there's light at the end of the tunnel. You have a lot of people on here who care about you! Concentrate on getting well.
hugs.gif

OOH No!
sad.png
Sara, if you read this, I hope you get well soon!
hugs.gif
fl.gif
hugs.gif

Rest and snuggle with your piggies that love you so much.
love.gif

Sara, I am sending prayers, positive thoughts and strength your way. Hang in there lady.

My best to you and yours.
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom