Pregnant Feral Cat That Showed Up Possibly Due Soon?

I already told my husband that the little black one we have to keep. I’m sure I’m going to have a hard time not keeping them all😭
Sooo cute! I feel ya. Our rabbits unexpectedly had kits (we thought they were both girls, guess not!) and I had fully excepted the fact that we had to find good homes for them, cause we couldn’t have seven pet rabbits! Well…I feel in love with them, and now we have seven pet rabbits 😂

Dad doesn’t necessarily need to be bob tailed to produce bob tailed babies but he DOES have to be from a litter that had bob tails in it. We had two female cats (both have long tails) come up pregnant, one had 6 babies the other had 7 babies, almost all babies were bob tailed! Their dad had a long tail as well (yes we knew who the das was lol)
We found homes for both moms and all but one baby, Taurus, our black tabby tailless barn cat.

Oh and another update! A another cat showed up yesterday. The poor girl is completely emaciated. I have seen very skinny cats, but when she let me look her over she had absolutely no muscle or fat anywhere. She takes the saying “nothing but bones” to a new level. This is how wide she is holding her fur down. She has a bite wound on her back, but it is scabbed over and healed enough that it doesn’t look concerning. She is missing part of her ear so she definitely tangled with something not too long ago (not feral clipped it looks ripped, but about as healed as the bite). I made a corner for her in the barn last night with some towels in a kennel I took the door off of so she didn’t feel trapped going in and have been giving her small meals every couple of hours because I’m worried with how skinny she is to feed her too much too fast. I have to pick up more cat food today and I’m going to grab some wormer for her.
D3D4C05D-D657-4BD4-B993-150D3E09830A.jpeg

94D0A9DE-DA02-434E-BC16-467ACB5FE5B2.jpeg

Oh and another update! A another cat showed up yesterday. The poor girl is completely emaciated. I have seen very skinny cats, but when she let me look her over she had absolutely no muscle or fat anywhere. She takes the saying “nothing but bones” to a new level. This is how wide she is holding her fur down. She has a bite wound on her back, but it is scabbed over and healed enough that it doesn’t look concerning. She is missing part of her ear so she definitely tangled with something not too long ago (not feral clipped it looks ripped, but about as healed as the bite). I made a corner for her in the barn last night with some towels in a kennel I took the door off of so she didn’t feel trapped going in and have been giving her small meals every couple of hours because I’m worried with how skinny she is to feed her too much too fast. I have to pick up more cat food today and I’m going to grab some wormer for her.
View attachment 3463299
View attachment 3463309
She is lovely..poor baby..looks like a siamese mix..

She is lovely..poor baby..looks like a siamese mix..
I think she is definitely a mix. She is huge with frame and bone density of a Maine coone. At least double the size of momma cat. She is much too big to be pure Siamese. I asked the neighbor if he knew of anyone missing a Siamese mix and he said he has seen several Siamese looking cats running around so the seal point color must be in the feral colony gene pool. He also said when we first moved here that since we live in the middle of absolutely nowhere that a lot of people come here to dump pets that they can’t take care of.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom