Pregnant goat???

1f618.png

Hey honey! I sent you a list of all the meds you need to give her. If they have no actual proof or exact dates for specific vaccines given,act as if she's had nothing and get her vaccinated! I'll resend you the meds in a pm.

Katherine,your goats are beautiful! Do you need some labor signs/tips??? I own goats and am on my 4th pregnancy already in a not even a year!!! I've got tons of knowledge I'd be willing to share.
1f618.png

@GloryJasmine,
Thanks! We sure have been enjoying giving the goats attention, and they are so happy to see us because they know they'll get about an hour of good grazing on lush green brush. And my great pyrenees dog is sure happy to finally have a job! I think you guys have covered early labor signs really well. But I'm curious about how to tell which of my girls are pregnant. Labor for us I'm certain is still at least 45 days away, probably more like 60. Is there another thread I should be looking at? I just like you guys so I haven't even bothered to look for another thread
1f60a.png

@Julianna123, I hope things are going well with you and your pregnant goat! Has there been an progress with her labor? How's she doing this morning?

Last edited:
Well she's been acting normal! Her udder has been filled quite a bit but nothing else! :p you can look for signs of pregnancy like tthis:
1) their udders fill up, or they look bigger than normal.
2) they start having different behavior/ eating more
3) you can take a small blood sample and send it to a certain company that will tell you if they're pregnant or not for only 6.00$!
:) I'll get back to you on the pregnancy signs
1f618.png
1f618.png

This morning when I went to check up on Delilah, she seemed strange. She keeps yelling and I checked her ligs. There is a huge hollowed out area near her spine where her ligaments used to be. I could feel her ligs but just barely. Also some goo is coming out of her. I noticed her tail had some dry stuff on it. Could this be a near sign?
1f606.png

For all of you referring to Julianna123's goat,Delilah,yes she bore two healthy kids!! She said one was breached,but with help,made it out ok! I'll check her pm to me to see what sexes they were. Cannot remember! My four does also kidded. We now have 6 healthy doelings!!!!

Ok I just checked my pm with her and Delilah had two black and white boys! I also told her to get on here with updates!!! So y'all can breathe now
1f600.png
! She probably just forgot about us!!!

God bless,Glory

Last edited:
Yes,
I am wondering how expensive would it be in total to buy 3 Nigi does and 1 buck? I am also considering getting Merino Sheep. DO they need a barn? How much hay or alfalfa do they eat a day? How much pasture do they need? I am in CA and I would like someone to answer plz!

A

Back
Top Bottom