Pride of the Serangheti. A lion pride RPG *Needs members*

"I've got that pretty well, and I've worked on stamina a lot. But dad, you're a way better fighter than me, I need your help. Dad, do you want me to be Alpha?"
Hemaki nodded "I was able to beat my dad by using me special attack" said Hemaki "Is hard to learn but it worked" said Hemaki

Name: Kira and Nala
History: was born as a loner. They are twin sisters and stick together no matter what. They have a hard time surviving ( like most loners) and are in search of a pride. They are still basically like cubs, except older, and there mother taught them at a young age
Personality: (Kira) hard-headed, strong-willed, heart of gold, will ignore you if is upset, worried, or just doesn't want to talk to you. (Nala) is hard-headed, cautious unlike her sister, has the same flaw to ignore you like her sister, and is submissive
Powers: ( for both) speed, hearing, and incredible strength
Mate: none
Crush: none
Cubs: none
Pic: (Kira):

(Nala):

Last edited:
Name: Kira and Nala
History: was born as a loner. They are twin sisters and stick together no matter what. They have a hard time surviving ( like most loners) and are in search of a pride
Personality: (Kira) hard-headed, strong-willed, heart of gold, will ignore you if is upset, worried, or just doesn't want to talk to you. (Nala) is hard-headed, cautious unlike her sister, has the same flaw to ignore you like her sister, and is submissive
Powers: (for both) speed, hearing, and incredible strength
Mate: none
Crush: none
Cubs: none
Pic: (Kira):

(Nala):

( am I accepted?)

Last edited:
Kira and Nala walked slowly by the river. Kira, looking for way to cross, and Nala looking for any prides, that might want to attack. Nala's dark golden eyes scanned the landscape, sniffing every so often. Kira finally finding a safe way to cross nudged her sister. Her bright golden eyes gleaming, and her dark golden pelt blending in with the clay. Nala's light, golden pelt went good with the landscape." I found a way to cross." She said smugly, feeling proud she found one and Nala couldn't." Lets to." She said, quickly running over the shoulder-deep water.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom